Cristo Rey Tampa High School
Cristo Rey Tampa High School, a Catholic high school serving urban youth who might not otherwise have access to a quality college-preparatory education, is beginning the hiring process for the 2017-18 school year. Cristo Rey Tampa is entering its second year. We will be adding a new ninth grade class to join our founding class from 2016-17.
Teachers at Cristo Rey Tampa High School must be dedicated to student success and willing to do whatever it takes to reach a wide range of struggling and academically gifted students. Teachers need to be technologically inclined and be able to fully integrate technology into learning.
Applications are being sought for the following positions for 2017-18:
- Religious Studies
- Math - should be able to teach Algebra and Geometry
- Science - Biology and Chemistry
Teachers for the positions above must possess the required qualifications:
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university.
- Florida Department of Education certification in the applicable subject area.
- Previous teaching experience at the high school level (preferred).
- Commitment to the characteristics in the teacher profile for Cristo Rey Tampa (see Teacher Profile pdf above).
Please email your application, a current resume, and a cover letter expressing interest, two professional references and one personal reference to Ana Cardona, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is most expedient to send all of the information requested in one email. Cristo Rey Tampa will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the hiring process.
Receipt of application with other instructions will be sent shortly after receiving your completed application along with other items requested.
Application deadline: positions open until filled.