Graduates of Cristo Rey Tampa High School will be able to:
- Apply Catholic/Christian moral teachings and prayer to discern life decisions.
- Demonstrate critical and logical reasoning to make informed decisions.
- Develop an appreciation for the beauty in the world around them through the fine arts.
- Deconstruct complex literary and informational texts independently and proficiently and write clearly and effectively for a variety of purposes.
- Use basic knowledge about a broad range of scientific topics to assimilate new ideas and discoveries.
- Evaluate and appreciate our world (it's geography, cultures, histories, and the natural and social processes that govern it) through the analysis of current events.
- Employ a broad understanding of technology and its relevance in our changing world, practicing good digital citizenship.
- Assess world situations in a critical and logical manner through acts of Christian charity, compassion, and justice.
- Utilize mathematics to solve real world issues.
- Succeed in developing professional, real-life work competencies, demonstrate a diligent work ethic, and practice the ability to reflect on one's performance and monitor oneself.
They are prepared to:
- Foster and participate in the spiritual growth of the church, cultivating a life in faith.
- Respect and appreciate the diversity in other peoples, languages, and cultures.
- Lead productive lives marked by compassion for human life and God's creation.
- Succeed at the next level of education, culminating in success in college/university studies.