Cristo Rey Tampa High School (CRT) offers a quality Catholic, college preparatory education, and corporate work study component to students from families with limited financial resources. Students of all faiths and denominations are invited to apply.
Admissions Information Line
#2: 813-458-3736 (Hablamos Español)
Steps to Apply:
Submit application online click here (or download application see packet below)
Now accepting applications for grades 9 , 10, or 11 for the 2018-19 school year.
Request recommendations from a Math and English teacher.
Download recommendation forms here.
Grant Cristo Rey Tampa permission to request your student transcripts.
Download consent form here.
Apply to Step Up For Students
All Cristo Rey Tampa students must qualify for the Step Up For Students Income-Based Scholarships. Please visit www.stepupforstudents.org for more information.
- Maintain a "C" or better grade average, and are capable of college preparatory work.
- Students qualify for the Step Up For Students Income-Based Scholarship Program based upon income verification requirements
- Students must be able to obtain a Social Security number and present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or legal residency
- Willingness to participate fully in the Corporate Work Study Program as a means of contributing to the funding of their own education
All application materials should be submitted to Cristo Rey Tampa. Applications are considered complete when all materials have been submitted. Families are encouraged to apply online, but may:
- Download and print the application, and e-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and print the application, and mail or hand-deliver the completed application to:
Cristo Rey Tampa High School
6400 E. Chelsea Street
Tampa, FL 33610
To learn more about Cristo Rey Tampa High School's admissions process, please contact (813) 381-2707 or (813) 458-3736 (Hablamos Español)