Cristo Rey Tampa High School (CRT) offers a quality Catholic, college preparatory education, and corporate work study experience to students from families with limited financial resources. Students of all faiths and denominations are invited to apply.
Please see below for Steps to Apply. These steps will guide you through the application process. If you have any questions during the application process, please contact our Admissions Information Line at: (813) 381-2707 or (813) 458-3736 (hablamos español).
Steps to Apply:
Submit an application online click here (or download application see packet below)
Now accepting applications for grades 9, 10, and 11 for the 2018-19 school year.
Request recommendations from a Math and English teacher.
Download recommendation forms here.
Grant Cristo Rey Tampa permission to request your student records.
Download consent form here.
Apply to Step Up For Students
All Cristo Rey Tampa students must qualify for the Step Up For Students Income-Based Scholarships. Visit www.stepupforstudents.org for more information.
All application materials should be submitted to Cristo Rey Tampa High School. In order for an applicant to be considered for admission, all forms requested must be received. We encourage families to apply online. However, you may:
- Download and print the application, and e-mail the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and print the application, and mail or hand-deliver the completed application to:
Cristo Rey Tampa High School
6400 E. Chelsea Street
Tampa, FL 33610
To learn more about Cristo Rey Tampa High School admissions or for assistance, please contact (813) 381-2707 or (813) 458-3736 (hablamos español).
- Maintain a "C" or better grade average, and are capable of college preparatory work.
- Students qualify for the Step Up For Students Income-Based Scholarship Program based upon income verification requirements
- Students must be able to obtain a Social Security number and present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or legal residency
- Willingness to participate fully in the Corporate Work Study Program as a means of contributing to the funding of their own education