Congratulations on your acceptance to Cristo Rey Tampa High School!
We are very excited to have a new Panther in the Family! If you have received an acceptance letter and/or been contacted by Admissions but have not yet completed the enrollment process, please review our Enrollment Checkoff List below to make sure you have satisfied all requirements.
To make an Enrollment Appointment for Admissions and our Corporate Work Study Program, please contact our Admissions department:
- Alberto Rios at email@example.com or (813) 621-8300 ext. 224
- Ana Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 621-8300 ext. 236
Note: Parent /Guardian and Student must be present to complete the Enrollment process.
To ensure Enrollment, all of the steps outlined below must be completed. Failure to complete the Enrollment process in full may result in losing your seat. Please make all checks payable to Cristo Rey Tampa High School.
Your child is not fully enrolled if you have not . . .
- Paid the Enrollment fee ($75)
- Completed the Step Up for Students (SUFS) Scholarship
- Provided us with your SUFS Award Letter
- Completed both sides of the Enrollment form and submitted it
- Completed and submitted Smart Tuition plan form
- Completed and submitted the Chromebook Loan Agreement form
- Purchased school uniforms via Educational Outfitters
- Took the PSAT 8/9 Test
Note: PSAT 8/9 testing dates will be determined based on receipt of applications.
- Provided a Florida Certification of Immunizations (DH Form 680)
- Provided a School Entry Health Exam (DH Form 3040)
- Provided Sports Physicals forms including
- FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (form EL2 contains 3 pages)
- FHSAA Consent and Release from Liability Certificate (form EL3 contains 4 pages)
Note: We highly recommend completing both sports forms during one doctor's visit. To download the above forms visit www.fhsaa.org
- Completed the FHSAA online course and submitted your certificate of course completion to Admissions
- Completed and submitted CRT Athletic forms including
- Rules and Conduct for Athletics form
- Statement of Compliance form
- Athletic Events Consent and Release
- Completed and submitted I-9 form for Corporate Work Study Program (CWSP)
- Completed and submitted CWSP Agreement forms including
- Parent/Student Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Student Image Release form
- Parent Consent form